WhatsApp is gaining momentum in the competitive business landscape, courtesy its extensive reach, highly engaged user base, and rich communication capabilities. Businesses are joining the bandwagon of adding this world’s largest messaging platform – WhatsApp Business to their marketing repertoire. Now with WhatsApp Business API, brands are focussing on building new experiences to reach more customers worldwide and establish a more personal line of communication. The API is allowing brands to tailor and automate various messaging processes and notifications that isn’t just possible with the free Business App.
How does WhatsApp for Business work?
WhatsApp for Business powers the communication of the businesses with customers all over the world in a simple, secure, and reliable way.
- Creates a business profile with information for customers like address, business description, email ID, etc.
- Helps brands to engage directly with customers.
- Streamlines brand communication and empowers customers with true metrics.
- Comprises features that can automate, and quickly respond to messages.
- Assures the proof of a business authenticity with a green tick.
- Enables businesses to see data for better insights and analysis.
It can be used to send updates for booking confirmations, two-factor authentication, tracking, reminders, order receipts, and much more. WhatsApp Business API enables brands to automate notifications and transactional messages for engaging conversations and offers integration functions to use favourite CRMs for customer communications.
Used cases for WhatsApp for Business?
WhatsApp for Business can be used for:
- Personalised recommendations & updates to promote two-way communication.
- Delivery tracking via live location sharing to let customers locate their deliveries.
- Queries and feedback along with automatic reply features to reduce the time spent on customer support.
- Creative and engaging conversations via multimedia communications—photos, videos, slide shares, etc.
- Updating order status to keep user updated on their transactions.
- Sending reminders to eliminate the risks of customers missing out on important deadlines.
- Product demos to let businesses figure out what is working in the market.
Fulcro, a verified WhatsApp Agency, helps brands to get started with the WhatsApp Business API so that they can determine key business KPIs, engagement rates, cost savings, new customers acquired, and much more. We provide end-to-end enterprise-grade solutions i.e. consumer promotions, lead nurturing, customer service, partner engagement, product discovery, etc.
Steps for WhatsApp Business Registration:
To register a WhatsApp Business account, you need to provide:
- Business Name (as publicly known), company website, address, email.
- Company logo (min 300×300 px).
- Short Company Description.
- Facebook Business Manager ID.
- Link to the Facebook Page.
- A phone number to identify the business account on WhatsApp. It should be in the E.164 format and must be reachable from outside the country.
During the registration process, we will authenticate and confirm the ownership of the phone number via SMS, or a voice call.
- Short-codes are not allowed on the WhatsApp platform.
- Toll-free numbers can be used provided they are in the international format.
- The selected phone number must not have been used in WhatsApp previously.
Excited to build your WhatsApp presence to drive better business opportunities? Connect with us directly to request access for your WhatsApp for Business API solutions.