EXECUTIVE – MEDIA
1-2 years of relevant media experience
• Maintaining contacts with media owners, ensuring statistics, circulation and viewing figures are up to date.
• Advising the creative team about the most effective media combination.
• Considering appropriate timings of media activities, based upon usage patterns and seasonal factors.
• Analysing and researching the target audience’s character, purchasing and media habits.
• Obtaining the best advertising rates that fit with the agreed media strategy
• Managing budgets and maintaining advertising spend records
• Monitoring and updating clients on the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Generating reports and submitting them on time to the department head.
• Provide specifications for the creatives and ensure that they are met.
• Excellent research skills
• The ability to recognise good opportunities
• Good team and interpersonal skills
• The ability to cope with pressure
• Effective organisational abilities
• Determination, enthusiasm and perseverance
• Good communication skills
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant media experience
Education: Graduate in any advertising/marketing/digital marketing field
Budget: 3-4 LPA
Write to [email protected] to apply for this position.