LEAD FRONT END DEVELOPER
3+ years web development experience required
Lead a team of front end developers to build world class consumer websites for some of India’s largest clients. S/he should be a quick learner, willing to take challenges and work with new technologies, enthusiastic about work, and most importantly, take responsibility and ownership of work. Supervise a team of front end developers and manage quality of deliveries. Should be the mentor who inspires the team to produce outstanding work.
- Develop compelling pixel perfect frontend experiences from UI designs
- Ability to build optimal interactivity to balance form and function
- Work closely with design and UX teams and have a sense of design and aesthetics
- Should also be able to work independently as a solo front end web developer on critical projects
- Very strong skill in & LOVE for HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, LESS/SASS while having the skill set to write responsive code without using frameworks
- Solid understanding of overall system architecture and web technologies (e.g. databases, APIs, REST, HTTP, etc.)
- Experience working with HTML5 and its inbuilt specifications.
- Pay attention to clients and articulate their conditions, goals, and requirements
- Collaborate with the client servicing team to establish the artistic strategy for projects
- Crack ideas/visuals
- Maintain clear communication and transparency with the Digital Marketing and Media teams
- Explore opportunities to add value to the brand that is being handled
- CSS preprocessors like Sass and/or LESS
- UI/UX understanding
- Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, Foundation, Semantic-UI, UIKit, or Susy
- Also must have the ability to make hand coded responsive design without using any frameworks
- Ability to make responsive cross browser, cross device emailers.
- Knowledge of fonts and typography in general
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ web development experience required
- Proficiency with AngularJS an asset
- Good understanding of backend node-js is a bonus
Write to [email protected] to apply for this position.