Fulcro Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is one of India’s leading digital agencies. We have been in business since 2003, have won over 190 awards and have won the Agency of the year 17 times. We are the only digital agency to have won the Grand Prix at Goafest and the Grand Emvie in the same year. Our work has been recognised publicly by Sheryl Sandberg the COO of Facebook and the CEO of Twitter.
Our clients include some of India’s biggest brands like P&G, Bajaj Auto, Tata Docomo, Bajaj Electricals, Morphy Richards, HDFC Bank, Standard Chartered, Goodyear, Mahindra, ASUS Mobiles, Kotak Bank, SBI, Pearson, VIP Industries, Kohler and many more.
We have 4 verticals of business, digital, technology, media and data all under the umbrella of the mother brand Fulcro which is a digital transformation consulting company. So the work you get to do here will give you a full 360 degree exposure that no other agency will give you.
We would like to highlight 5 reasons why joining us is the best opportunity in the market today:
- Clients. You get to work for marquee clients
- Quality of work. 360 degree insight into the Digital Marketing world
- Work Life Balance. We have a five day week and encourage a healthy work life balance
- Growth. We encourage our employees to take on more responsibilities and push themselves to perform to the best of their abilities
- Glory. You get to be part of a team that wins awards regularly, is constantly gaining recognition on multiple levels in the industry thus making your resume stronger
- Pay attention to clients and articulate their conditions, goals, and requirements
- Collaborate with the client servicing team to establish the artistic strategy for projects
- Crack ideas/visuals
- Maintain clear communication and transparency with the Digital Marketing and Media teams
- Explore opportunities to add value to the brand that is being handled
- Knowledgeable of design practices such as, brand development, user-centered experience design and digital design
- Highly proficient computer skills, especially with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Knowledge of marketing practices
- Graphic design experience
Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience
Education: Graduate in any advertising/marketing/digital marketing field
Budget: 6-8 LPA
Write to [email protected] to apply for this position.